Re: [OM] An E-M5 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] An E-M5 problem
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 09:03:59 -0500
I'll probably order an EP-11. If the photo is correct, the rubber is a complete
piece, where on the stock piece it's a "U"-shaped piece which has separated
from the plastic several times.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard