Re: [OM] Bad behaviour

Subject: Re: [OM] Bad behaviour
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 07:15:02 +0100
It's probably saving costs on labelling and packing the hood.

I use the dome hood, that Andrew recommended ages ago for use on my 20/1.7, on
my Fuji X100S.  It works a treat as a hood, but also it has a small enough
aperture that I can go without the lens cap without worrying about protection
for the lens.

Chris