Re: [OM] Digital B&W Photography - A Revelation

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital B&W Photography - A Revelation
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 18:42:01 -0700
So, as I read this, several people on this list have told you this in several ways, really working at getting you to understand when you didn't seem to.

You spent a lot of time experimenting, with just the results they told you to
expect.

Then some guy in a pro shop tells you the same thing and now you believe it.
Have I got it right?

I suppose "That, he said repeatedly" means he had a hard time getting through,
too.

Had you been paying attention, you would have already known that at least two of those here who actually make money at photography, as well as others who post excellent images, have recommended Silver Effects Pro for B&W conversion.

The one who actually sells large prints for real money, including B&Ws, has
enthused about it several times.

What you needed was right here, all the time.

Second Class Citizen Moose