Re: [OM] OM 3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 3Ti
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 06:44:29 -0400
Congratulations!

___________________________________
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977

On 8/7/2014 12:09 AM, JOHN DUGGAN wrote:
Hi all, Thanks to arch enabler Bill Barber, Chiefs Supporter and
Standard Bearer Ken (ag) Norton and Don Holbrook I am now the proud
owner of a OM 3Ti in very good condition. I contacted the seller who
Bill had flagged up to find that the original 3Ti had been
sold..Damn!! However he then informed me that he had another which he
might part with. To cut a long story (Paypal needing me to open a
second account, and UPS not delivering on the day shown on their
tracking site) short, I am now a happy camper. Good deal, Charles
Whitaker on the APUG list is a good guy!

I have blown my future Digital OM budget, especially as I now want a
35 -80mm lens and F280 flash BUT what the hell.......Digital was
becoming too predictable and B+W was calling again. With all this in
mind my kit for Ken to take to Southern Wyoming would be....OM 3Ti,
24mm f2.8, 30-80mm zoom, and 100mm f2.8 with lots of Ilford PanF,
HP5. Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK