[OM] URGENT: User's advice on OMD M-10 needed

Subject: [OM] URGENT: User's advice on OMD M-10 needed
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 10:24:09 +0100
Hi all,

My Goddaughter is spending a term at an American university starting early
January and would like to take a camera along with her that the family is
offering to her for Xmas.
We went to the shops yesterday after some questionning by your servant, and she
looked fairly attracted by the OMD M10.
Back home I checked on the prices at B&H and found they compare very favorably
with EU prices - you read dollars when it was euros … and you get a free lens
into the bargain.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1026114-REG/olympus_v207021su000_om_d_e_m10_mirrorless_micro.html
The idea would be, ordering the camera and having it delivered at her new
address in the US.

So here are some questions:

1) About the CAMERA:

Has anyone on the list been actually using the OMD M10?

If so, what is the user's feedback?

What's cool in it that you like?

What's not so cool with this camera?

Would you buy it again?
Why?

or

Why not?

2) About the SHOP

Has anyone over there in the US encountered problems buying from B&H?

Has anyone had to use their after-sales / repair service?

How do you rate it?

Thanks for filling the blanks and for keeping it on topic as usual ;-)

Amities
Philippe @ Mutz