Re: [OM] blue gold or whatever

Subject: Re: [OM] blue gold or whatever
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 12:52:10 -0500
A story of self-inflicted pain.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 3/1/2015 8:29 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Ha! Cabin fever? I wish! We’ve been out blowing and shoveling snow
about every two days for as long as I can remember. I don’t spend
this much time outside in summer. <g>

Just yesterday (Saturday), we went to breakfast, and when we came
home I hauled out the snowblower and roof rake, and spent a couple of
hours trimming the snow paths, shoveling areas the blower won’t
reach, and then manipulating a thousand-foot roof rake (hyperbole
alert!) along the second storey roof to prevent ice dams. Today, I’m
overdosing on Vitamin I (ibuprofen) because I hurt from my neck and
shoulders down to my knees.

Wouldn’t I just love to hunker down inside for weeks on end with
nothing to do but rant on Facebook, read, cook and eat. Yum!

Of course there’s always time to haul out the pedantry trousers and
get after those begging questions. <g>

--Bob Whitmire Certified Neanderthal

On Feb 28, 2015, at 11:55 PM, Wayne Harridge