Re: [OM] Boot failure advice?

Subject: Re: [OM] Boot failure advice?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 07:59:20 -0400
Thanks to all who replied. Now that I see what "Fast Boot" means I agree that I should try turning it off. Perhaps the USB port simply isn't yet enabled at boot time. You'd think that would be handled automatically if you're allowed to set the boot device to USB but it appears that the boot manager is Microsoft code and the BIOS is ASUS code. A perfect setup for things not to talk to each other.

Chuck Norcutt