Re: [OM] OM-D E-M5 II video shooting [Was: Video shooting by E-M5]

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M5 II video shooting [Was: Video shooting by E-M5]
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 17:39:53 +0800
Yup, iPhone may be the best video cam :p

I remember that about 1/2 year ago, there were some cranes working near our
railway area at Lantau area.  My boss asked me to shoot an video for the
emergency meeting immediately. However, my E-M5 was not in office, I took
the video by iPhone eventually. My boss surprised that the quality of video
so good :p

Cheers,
Michael