Re: [OM] 2016 - Few Fotos For Fun

Subject: Re: [OM] 2016 - Few Fotos For Fun
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:17:51 +0200
You must be right.

However :

- I read somewhere that Switzerland would be the largest state in europe were
the mountains flatland … population also varies a lot from north to south, and
from cities to the mountains of course - I DK how they reckon population
densities.

- I dare insist on this
CH  GDP per capita      58996.90        USD
UK   GDP per capita     40967.70        USD

Amities
Philippe