Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Again Update

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Again Update
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 22:56:12 -0800
On 12/25/2016 9:24 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Giving this discussion a little more thought, I brought the pitcher back and sat it alongside my monitor. While the colors are a little truer in the image posted on Dec. 20th, the texture and general appearance are closer to the first image, posted on Dec. 18th. Running my hand over the surface vertically, I can feel slight ridges running parallel to the blue lines. And there are small specks beneath the glaze that one can feel very clearly. All told, the first is the more accurate image, and the second is"over-smoothed".

No need to travel to Tennessee then?

Textural Moose