Re: [OM] Pentax ME Super

Subject: Re: [OM] Pentax ME Super
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 12:09:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Okay, I went and got a pair of batteries.  The yellow "under exposed" LED
comes on in the viewfinder when I press the shutter release.  The mirror
remains up and the curtain remains open.  I noticed a small, thin piece of
plastic stick in the curtain track, but it's jammed in there pretty good.
While doins so, an arm across the film window moved, and it is not attached to
anything on the one end.

     I added a lens, but with no change.

     So, I think this camera body is toast, but it was worth looking into.  I
think I'll just take it down to Tempe Camera and donate it to the repair shop
for parts.

     The user manual I downloaded is oriented towards automatic use, which is
annoying.
.