Re: [OM] OT: What I did last week

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: What I did last week
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 22:15:58 -0700
On 8/7/2018 8:30 PM, Peter Klein wrote:
I spent last week at Midsummer Musical Retreat, at Whitman College in Walla Walla, Washington. It's a summer music camp for grown-ups. At least, that's the story we tell.  I took no pictures, too busy playing.  One of my quintet-mates else got this shot of the bassoon section, I'm second from left.

<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157016157803676&set=oa.10156204346132713&type=3&theater>

I believe this photo is public, so you should be able to see it even if you're not a Facebook subscriber.   If you can't, let me know and I'll try and post it somewhere else.

Works here. Looks like fun. The guy on the right looks like he's playing one of those contra thingies you took pix of in Europe.

A Capella Moose