Re: [OM] The Pro's, v.s. the Mortals

Subject: Re: [OM] The Pro's, v.s. the Mortals
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 22:44:57 +0200
I'm interested. Do you have any other m43 glass in the range to compare it?

Also I've read it doesn't work with the ProCapture feature, which seems to
me as a useful portrait tool?

Curious.

Best Frank.

(who should take his 14-35mm out a bit more often...)

Op wo 26 sep. 2018 om 19:48 schreef Jan Steinman