Re: [OM] Pen and pad

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen and pad
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 22:07:09 -0700
On 5/15/2019 6:40 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
I had a larger version, but never used it. Should have kept it, along with many
other things I thought I didn't need... Like Win 7.

I have 7 on my desktop and 10 on the portable. I far prefer 7. It gets along with lots more old stuff; there is no Wacom driver for my tablet for W10, and has the virtual XP machine I need (ed?).

I have been looking through my old drives and VMs to possibly get my copystar
laser printer working (with ledger size printing) and document scanner. Nothing
works on Win 10 anymore. All the cheap inkjet printers can't scan more than a
couple of pages without jamming. The CS could handle 50 pages. Was really handy
during tax season and getting documents into PDF.

Ken has me looking again at the Yoga laptop as an input device.

Is the arm fatigue due to not being able to rest the palm?

Hard to say. It's not like I'm used to using it. Hovering to locate the cursor, then touching to do anything is not something I'm used to. I was working across large distances of the screen.

I do know that when I got up, a muscle in my back ached. I think I can still
feel a twinge there now. Unplugged again.

Oh my Achin' Moose