Re: [OM] OT: Sales Tax

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Sales Tax
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 13:16:34 -0400
  That's old news, Chris. Last year, I believe, the Supreme Court ruled
that States could charge sales tax on internet sales even if the business
had no physical presence in the State. So it may depend on which State you
reside, but wouldn't surprise me at all when it takes effect. States rarely
pass on a new revenue stream.

Charlie