Re: [OM] Paul Van T. + the OM2000 question

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul Van T. + the OM2000 question
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:02:24 -0800

Larry English wrote:

>i just joined this list.
>
>i think i want an om2000.
>***!!! does the camera have exposure compensation, and if so, where
>is the control? some sources say yes, some say no.  !!!***

Hmm, I didn't know how to react to the above two posts, until I noticed
the date on my computer screen... hey, it's April Fool's Day! Good ones,
Lee and Larry -- I can't stop laughing :-)

Btw, welcome to the OLY list, Larry -- you're in for a bumpy ride!

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx