Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Photo Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Photo Gallery
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 21:56:53 -0600
At 12:20 PM 4/11/98 -0700, Thomas H. Hogan wrote:

[snip]

>Totally excellent!
> For a dedicated Olympus user, the opening graphic
> is very exciting!

Thanks, Hank.  I built the whole thing in Xara, which has the best
colour-matching and GIF/JPEG antialiasing and exporting capabilities I've ever
seen.

> It loaded almost instantly with my connection at 28.8k
> The page should help Zuikoholics everywhere!
> The jump bar at the bottom is the best one I've seen!

Again, Xara making me look better than I am.  Produces really compact graphics,
too.  The 3D effect on the jump bar was achieved with Alien Skin Software's
plugins inside of Photoshop.

Garth