Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Photo Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] The Unofficial Olympus Photo Gallery
From: Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:12:03 +0100
At 12:20 pm -0700 11/4/98, Thomas H. Hogan wrote:

>Garth Wood--
>
>Totally excellent!
> For a dedicated Olympus user, the opening graphic
> is very exciting!
>
> It loaded almost instantly with my connection at 28.8k
> The page should help Zuikoholics everywhere!
> The jump bar at the bottom is the best one I've seen!
>
>Hank Hogan --

Superb job Garth - very striking.  Thanks for all the hard work.

A few suggestions for future development:
 - disable the home button on the home page;
 - make the background to the full size photos white in line with the site;
 - put a "back" button on the full size page to take people back to the
photo index jump off point;
 - consider a brief bio. of photographers accessible from the gallery index
- ie three buttons Top-About-Home
 - brief info on the photos on full size page - film, kit, aperture,
shutter speed, state of mind, location etc.

You probably have already considered all of these points and will gradually
implement them anyway.

Hey, there are some good shots there already - like Ken's shot of his
horses behind his house....  all of the shots in the gallery have something
going for them - there's some talent out there.

All the best,

              Clive   http://clive.bel-epa.com