Re: [OM] Has the time come for the unthinkable?

Subject: Re: [OM] Has the time come for the unthinkable?
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:58:37 +0000
Unfortunately for me, it isn't the landscapes that make the money for me,
so therefore I must have the right tools for the job.

Ken, if you don't mind me asking but don't you need MF for professional
work, eg portraiture, weddings, buildings, glamour, record photography,
still life, any studio work (except perhaps macro).

Surely you only need EOS/F5 for sports, perhaps reportage (if you do it),
perhaps wildlife.
The difficulty surely with the latter three is getting the opportunities
(ie access to stadiums, pursuing the news/celebrities, lugging equipment to
faraway places etc)
the camera system is the least of your worries.

What sort of professional work allows you to make a decent living.

Regards

Richard