RE: [OM] A little decorum please

Subject: RE: [OM] A little decorum please
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:31:07 +0100
-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx <ClassicVW@xxxxxxx>
Till: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: den 11 januari 1999 23:13
Ämne: Re: [OM] A little decorum please

>In a message dated 1/11/99 1:02:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>patrickg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
><< So don't try to understand why someone disagrees with you, just
make
> a personal attack on him. >>
>
>You just didn't get it, I guess. He did it purposely to piss us off.
He was
>being
>an a**hole, pure and simple. He can love the OM-4 or leave it. I
personally
>don't care. If he seemed exasperated and asked for help, then I would
care,
>and I would help him.
>
>George S.

Regardless of what each and everyone of us thinks about the purpose
behind Franks attacks on the OM-4 I do think he deserves some credit
for the way his long answer to the different postings from the many
other listmembers was composed. The copying and cutting must have
taken some time, and I don't think there was a single unnecessary
sentence. I'm not sure at all that I would have had the same patience
in the same situation. This way of saving bandwidth if nothing else
should be an example to many of us (incl. myself).

Per Nordenberg