Re: [OM] OM4Ti OTF metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti OTF metering
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:32:12 EST
 maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< If you ever run across a film that is significantly different in
 reflectance, you will know that you need to adjust your exposure index
 within a couple of rolls if you look at the negatives or chromes
 critically.  Perhap that is part of the reason that many of us shoot
 negative films at a lower than rated exposure index while shooting
 chromes at or above rated speed.

Snip
Hi Gary,
Two different issues, I hope we are not confusing this.
Manual readings are off the curtain for all shutter speeds.
Auto mode readings are off the curtain or off the film depending on the
shutter speed.  When it reads off the film, with some films, this reading is
different than OTC.
Hope this is a little clearer.
Buddy Walters

 Then again, maybe not since I use the same exposure indices for manual or
automatic exposures.
 Gary Edwards >>