RE: [OM] Scanners & films (one-hour labs)

Subject: RE: [OM] Scanners & films (one-hour labs)
From: "Alan Bland" <gordo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 10:55:57 -0700
Mike,

I'm sure you're correct that there are both good and bad
one-hour labs.  The experiences I related were with two different
stores in a particular nationwide discount store.  I went to them
because I wanted same-day turn-around and they were close to where
I happened to be at those times.  I was not close to the photo shop
where I get my important film processed -- they also have one-hour
services although I've never used them.  Next-day service is
usually sufficient, and often more convenient anyway.  The next
time I think I need speedy turn-around, hopefully I'll be close to
home to try my local camera shop's one-hour service, or I'll be
able to find a shop that specializes in film processing instead of
having it next to the toaster department. :-)

Let me amend my original statement: this was my first and probably
last use of department store one-hour processing.

Thanks,
Alan Bland
mailto:gordo@xxxxxxxxxx