Re: [OM] Scanners & films

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanners & films
From: "Glenn Garza" <glenngarza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 19:29:01 -0500
I have been using a HP Photosmart which is not a particularly great scanner,
especially on some slide films like Velvia and Kodachrome. Curiously, it
seems to do well on the newer Provia 100F. The slide film it has the easiest
time with is Agfa 100 RSX II. This is good because my fav films are Agfa 50
and 100 RSX II, as well as Fuji RDP III.
Glenn Garza