[OM] OT, Metric stuff

Subject: [OM] OT, Metric stuff
From: "George Sears" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 17:56:42 -0500
Hmmm, Too many problems with the metric system, aside from teaching old dogs
the new tricks.....

The grave diggers...... 6 foot deep = ?
Fishermen, How deep was yer afishin? Oh, bout 18 inches.......= ?
Fat folk like me. You need to take off 30 pounds..... = ?
Drivers. 135 kph, How fast is that sir ?
Broncos Fans,  Mile High Stadium.............= ?
Football. First and ???
Texan. 10 Gallon Hat...........= ?
Drinker. A yard of Ale....How'd that happen ???
For the Genius Chaps, Speed of light was 186,000 miles per second. Whats it
changing to now?
A cord of wood.... A stack 4' x 4' x 8'
A pound is a unit of weight, not money. We all know that :-)
I shoot a .30 cal, not 7.62 mm.
Hell, I wouldn't even know how tall I am or which to turn on, the heat or
the air conditioner.

Yall see, its just to dang late to be achanging things around cause I'm
getting close to falling into the Old Dog Category.         Just a thought
:-)
Geo2

Five foot two, eyes of blue...................
Quarter Horse.................
And last but not least... The whole nine yards!

> |From: "Dylan Sutton" <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> |> Sheesh, you Americans!  The flash manufacturers all seem to give their
GN