[OM] (OT) which med format?

Subject: [OM] (OT) which med format?
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:02:26 -0400
OK, so as it inevitably goes, I'm thinking of buying a med format camera in the next year or so to suplement the array of Zuiko's & OM's.

So my question is:
Does anyone on the list have experience with a variety of med for cameras?
I'm looking at Haasey 501CM &503CW, Mamiya RB67 & 645 because they're the names I hear most often, but I really don't know all that much about it.

Would I be better off with a less expensive TLR system, or should I go all out & get the new Mamiya AF Pro-S body with all the wunderbrick features of a N*kon F100?

Also, if I pick up one of these bodies I will need a light meter as weel, yes? Provided I don't get a metered prism. I'd like to stay with the WL finder though. So can the same meter be used for Med For cameras as for 35mm?

In any event, any suggestions would be nice.

Regards,
-Mike