Re: [OM] OM-2N questions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2N questions
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 17:04:23 -0700
On 1 Jan 2001, at 15:29, Mark Dapoz wrote:

> The B setting is mechanical and should stay open as long as you press the
> shutter button, regardless of where the switch is set.  The auto setting
> has no influence on the operation of B.  It wouldn't be much of a Bulb
> setting if it did :-)

I don't know 'bout the OM-2N, but that's definately how the OM-2 works.
 There's been many a time that I've done some night shots (fireworks,
Xmas lights, etc.) using the "B" setting and then forgotten to set it back
to something else only to ruin the next "regular" shot.  (SIGH!)

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)