Re: [OM] Lens Cleaning solutions

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Cleaning solutions
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 13:23:23 EST
jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> With the advent of the cloths, I don't just don't
>  use wet cleaners much any more.

But with something obviously foreign, like a drop of dried Coca Cola, would
the microfiber cloth be the right choice?  I just received a lens from e-Bay
that has something similar on the front element.  I'm loathe to use my old
Kodak cleaner any more for anything, and the Windex treatment seems severe
for coated optics.

Rich