Re: [OM] Modern OM Guide: A Cooperative Effort?

Subject: Re: [OM] Modern OM Guide: A Cooperative Effort?
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:22:06 -0700
I'll toss my hat into the ring on this project as well. I too do some
technical writing and manual creation in my day job so perhaps there are
some areas I could offer some help.

While on the subject of books, my first shot published in a book is
about to hit the bookstores in a book called "Ultimate Mustang." Here's
an Amazon link to see what the cover will look like:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789462443/o/qid  0985365810/sr
08-1/ref  0aps0.000000sr0.000000b0.00000010.0000001/107-8154910-5026121
I only got one shot in there, but hey, they paid me for it which is a
plus. If you happen to see the book on a shelf someplace and thumb
through...my shot is this one:
http://motorsportvisions.com/SC/fi/00000095.htm

Have a great Good Friday (the thirteenth!) everyone!

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com