Re: [OM] Hello & Focussing Screen Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello & Focussing Screen Question
From: "O. Candemir" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:41:28 +1000
At 06:56 AM Tuesday 26/06/2001, John wrote:
The 2-series screen has already been mentioned. However, at f/8 it will still be difficult even with a 2-series. I believe what you really need:
1.  An OM-2S just in case you would want to use it in "Program."  ;-)
    It also has a uniquely pleasing shutter sound.

Ahhh that OM2 SP shutter sound... wouldn't have believed what a siren song it was till getting one some weeks ago. I love it too... my only gripe (a small one) is that it seems to have the worst shutter lag of all the OM's I own especially with motor drive.

Oben