Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Attacks on the U.S.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Attacks on the U.S.
From: "Tom A. Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:01:32 -0400
This was an "accident" waiting to happen. If a car can be a deadly
weapon, what about an airliner? All it takes is a few fanatics, one
of whom is a pilot, MS Flight Simulator, and some ceramic or titanium
knives to kidnap an airliner.

We're lucky no one did this before.

I hope fervently that the WTC and pentagon attacks by some fanatics
don't cause anyone to be prejudiced against people because of the
colour of their skin, their accent, or where they came from.

The Oklahoma bombing was initially blamed on arab fanatics, but
turned out to be by american fanatics.

We don't know who did this. Could be some mad serbians, mad arabs,
mad communists, who knows?

If the West is to be respected as a land of freedom and rights, we
can't start treating people badly because they resemble some
criminals.

Peace, Tom

tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  ICQ:57647974  +1 613 291-1168 fax:594-5412
fax:594-5412   415-400 Slater St. Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7S7  N45.417819 W75.70308
*After 2001 Oct 15:758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8* N45.411993
W75.714613
   ,__@ Laws are the spider's webs which, if anything small falls into
 _-\_<, them they ensnare it, but large things break through and escape.
(*)/'(*)        -Solon, statesman (c. 638-c558 BCE)