Re: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's

Subject: Re: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 00:55:26 -0800 (PST)
Today's SUV are basically the same as yesterday's vans
and minivans. A Ford Explorer has the same utility as
a Ford Windstar, but I think everyone will tell you
the Explorer looks 'cooler'. Although its true I don't
know why any suburban person would ever get a Chevy
Suburban or Ford Excursion or that ridiculous Chrysler
tank; the Unimog for anything other than as a status
symbol or a hearse. High end SUV's like the ones from
Lexus, Mercedes Benz..etc. are like their sedans in
SUV form. Personally I have a ford Taurus, and my
parents have a wonderfully comfortable Mercury Grand
Marquis. That thing is so comfortable, smooth riding,
and big that we have had no use for a SUV. 1100 miles
are pretty easy with that car. Again I have lost my
point... Ahh SUV's the minivans of tomorrow... Today!

Mark Lloyd