Re: [OM] Om-2000 no longer available??

Subject: Re: [OM] Om-2000 no longer available??
From: Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:01:46 +0100
I have decided to wait for a short time longer.
I was told - by Olympus people present on a computer fair here in
Holland - that on the next Photokina, still 10 months to go, a new
Olympus digital SLR camera will be presented containing a CCD chip
with a width of about 35mm - just like our old film size...
I think that this will be the right thing to start with: our lenses
will suddenly have the right focal lengths for digital work. If the
resolution and other optical qualifications will do, I don't know.
And of course wether we can afford it is quite another thing...

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.