Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise

Subject: Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:39:23 -0800
Olympus Bellows are still available new, at least from B&H. The way the
market is headed, I doubt that new OM system stuff will be available in
ten years, but I also doubt that Nikon, Canon, or Minolta will have any
new manual focus stuff either. I'm not sure that the current auto focus
stuff is going to last ten years. Leica M system stuff may be available
new in ten years, but I would not even count on that. Stuff is changing
plain to fast in this industry to be able to count on anything. If I
were buying new, I don't think I would spend to much time worrying about
who/what will be available in ten years, as you just won't be able to
count on it.

Jim Couch