Re: [OM] OM4Ti (was om4ti failure)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti (was om4ti failure)
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:53:48 -0800
I purchased a 4-T from Tom Scales last summer. It is my most used OM body at
this point in time and has never given me a single problem. I have used it for
everything from
backpacking to Christmas photos, to plays and sports. It has been a reliable
workhorse camera for me.

You are definitely on the right path. From a sentimental standpoint the OM-1 is
my favorite body, but as a body to work with the 4T is definitely my favorite.

Yes the 4T and 4Ti are the same. Originally the 4T was the US marketed cameras
and the 4Ti was the non-US version. The 4Ti is now sold worldwide.

Jim Couch