Re: [OM] Fixing a Loose Focus Ring

Subject: Re: [OM] Fixing a Loose Focus Ring
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:23:20 -0800 (PST)
> I know.  I just wanted to write "AG Bytes."  :)

As long as it isn't "AG Bites".

> anything I'd buy, no matter how cheap, would seem like a waste
> of money in
> 6 months time (though E10/20 owners don't seem to say this, so
> probably I
> wouldn't either).

Problem is that the E10/20 have already exceeded their six month
shelf life.  They are obsolete with the next product
announcement.

> >Hey, Joel, how do you like our "Blizzard?"
>
> Well, my wool crusher did get blown off my head this
> afternoon.  I didn't
> like that.   I'm glad I won't have to shovel, but without snow
> the
> landscape looks like a naked old man, I'm afraid.

We were a bit disappointed.  Even put the SUVs in 4WD before
parking them in the garage.  Sunday morning came and the
driveway was just wet.  Slightly slippery out, but nothing your
Volvo couldn't handle with ease.  Wind was pretty strong,
though.  Probably missing a few more shingles off the roof.
Rain took care of the rest of the snow I never bothered
shovelling.

I'm finding that B&W film is about the only way you can
photograph "naked old men" with turning your stomach--even at
that everything still sags.

AG-Schnozz