Re: [OM] What's Your Favorite OM Body?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's Your Favorite OM Body?
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:02:14 -0500
Until I lost it overboard along with my 100mm f2.8 zuiko, my OM-2 was my favorite OM. Now, I'd have to say it's the OM-1 until the 2 is replaced.

Operating these 2 cameras just gives a sense of precision design and assembly as compared to the 3 and 4 series which have more of a "mass produced" feeling to me. The operate rougher and don't "feel" as elegant.

Now if only there was a spot metering version of the OM-1.... Ah well, I guess that's why the industry gave us off-camera spot meters.