Re: [OM] Caution on John Hermanson

Subject: Re: [OM] Caution on John Hermanson
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 13:09:15 -0400
Yes, I am human and do make mistakes.  If a repair fails, someone may want
to check with first, but they never have to ask permission to send it back.
Now that UPS comes twice a day (in the morning to deliver, 4:30 pm to pick
up)  I will generally ship a rework the same day it comes in. If only my
regular turnaround were that good.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,