Re: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop

Subject: Re: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 20:46:46 -0400
Actually, Tom, you personally are not the reason for my argument. Nor, did I
have any idea of your monetary situation. I suggested that maybe that was where
you were looking from, making it diicult to make sense of me. I even thought you
moved to Florida for a new job position that had you flying all over the world.
Sounded kinda fun. Obviously the wealth of particular individuals is not
anywhere near my point, negating the "If my next door neighbors are wealthier
than me (they are), than it is ok to steal from them" false extrapolation.

Larry