Re: [OM] China suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] China suggestions
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:10:00 +0100
Hi Mike,

You obviously do not have the latest Mini Trekker; it has a drop down flap
with a pocket that holds two tripod legs. Two elastic straps, one at the
top of the pack and one in the middle, hold the tripod vertically.

I myself would prefer the pack to be longer, to fit a long back better;
capacity is reasonably good.It also has an outside pocket over the whole
back side of the pack, that can hold some clothing.

Roger Key

> ...Having said that, I'm looking for a new small backpack now, something
> that I can take on one day treks around Blue Mountains. :-) I'm thinking
> of Mini Trekker or even Micro Trekker. :-)....

Unbelievable amount of stuff will fit in the Micro Trekker.  I got it
because the Mini Trekker was too big for afternoon outings. Only thing
I'd add to both Mini and Micro would be straps to attach the tripod or
monopod in the vertical position rather than flopping around on the
bottom.

Mike