Re: [OM] Advice for used OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice for used OM-4
From: Henrik Eliasson <henrik.eliasson2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:39:55 +0100
Ian,

Unfortunately I only have one lens to test with, 35 mm/2.8 (I am just starting to buy myself into the OM system since I have always wanted an OM-4). It could be what you suggest, but it's difficult to separate the movement of the whole lens from the movement of the aperture ring only. But so far it has only occurred at the largest aperture.

/Henrik