RE: [OM] Olympus Military Outfit????????

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus Military Outfit????????
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:27:58 -0800
These show up from time to time.  Only glaring inconsistency I see is that
it's a 65-200 I believe, not an 80-200.  The camera looks a little beat in
this kit, too.  I know at least a couple have gone through in the past year.
And, you're right, the BIN is a little bit steep.

So far as I know, the only thing special or unique about it all is the case
it comes in with the NSN and stuff on it.  Otherwise, it's OTS stuff.