Re: [OM] How much is too much?

Subject: Re: [OM] How much is too much?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 14:34:59 -0700 (PDT)
Bill The Enabler wrote:
>Please excuse my use of the word "need".  AG, you need (and
that >is the proper use of the word) to get with the program.
The kit >you describe epitomizes "too little".

Could be.  I've always carved my own path, though.  I think I
could be happy with the 100/2.8 and the 35/2.8 if forced to a
really minimalistic kit.  It's the "glow".  Leica glass has
nothing on my old Zuikos.

That said, I'm feeling the siren song of Digital. However,
advances in film technology, like Velvia 100, keep the
excitement alive.  The longer I can hold off, the better...

I'd love to get a newer OM body.  A primo-deluxe OM-4Ti would be
nice.  Or a sweet OM-2S could find a home in my kit.  My bodies
are getting a bit long in the tooth.  That, and a MD2 and a
superzoom. Oh, and a T32 flash...

No matter how you slice it, the OM/Zuiko package is,
ergonomically, as perfect of a camera system ever made.  I can't
help it, I'm soooo "at home" with my OMs.  Why, oh why can't I
give them up?

It's a disease.

AG