Re: [OM] [OT] What does it mean BTW ? Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Ni

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] What does it mean BTW ? Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 07:21:32 +0800
The sensor in 10D is much larger than the compact DC, e.g. the lens factor
in 5050 is 5x, E10 is 4x and 10D is 1.6x. With the small sensor it is hard
to get any good portrait stuffs in the field may be easier in studio with no
pattern background. Although I still want to see sensor larger than the 10D
(one of the reason is larger viewfinder) but it is already quite usable in
terms of bokeh and I have some F2 lenses standby ;-)

C.H.Ling