Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:08:07 -0700
Richard F. Man wrote:

Thank you Chuck and thank you BD for bravely poking things down at the brand-new-us-mortal-can-only-drool-over E-1 in the name of science. I have narrowed down my choices to 3: 1 - P*ntax D*ist because it is small

I was interested in it for its size too, until I looked more carefully. My reading is that its stop down metering capability with MF lenses is much less useable than the Can*n. Also be sure that flange to film distance will allow a lensless converter, as Can*n does. Less cost, less image degradation.

Moose