Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:17:29 -0700
At 02:59 PM 9/23/2003 -0400, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

This all lends credence to JH's discovery of what seems to be this adapter and also the guesstimated price of about $125. If it needed an optical element Oly wouldn't be selling it that low.

Thank you Chuck and thank you BD for bravely poking things down at the brand-new-us-mortal-can-only-drool-over E-1 in the name of science. I have narrowed down my choices to 3:
1 - P*ntax D*ist because it is small
2 - C*non 10D because it can take Zuiko AND Le$ca R lens with adapters (not that I have any R lens)
3 - Olympus E-1

I do shoot a lot at low light, so if they fix the noise issue at high ISO and if the Zuiko adapter exists, then the E-1 looks ever more promising....