Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT another *bay gripe

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT another *bay gripe
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:53:17 -0400
That may be the case with uncompleted sales such as your case, but it is not,
to my knowledge, true of all "complementary" negative feedbacks.  The only
negative feedback on my profile is from a jerk who didn't live up to his
committments on shipping.  After I left negative feedback, he left negative
feedback for me, and his statement was patently false.  truthfully, I THOUGHT I
had clicked neutral, but hadn't, and there is no "second chance" when leaving
feedback.

The sellers who bother me are the ones who do not leave feedback at all after I
have paid them promptly.

Earl