Re: [OM] A last hurrah?

Subject: Re: [OM] A last hurrah?
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 11:55:47 -0800
I guess I ought to check in and let anyone with interest know that yet another still-only-film sort of guy reads (and attempts to follow) this list, though I, too, find myself deleting a worryingly-high number of posts, many more now than in years past, that's for sure.

Still, I find the chatter re digital of interest--who knows, maybe one day I'll have a need and the resources to buy into digital myself, and wouldn't want to see it stifled because of OT concerns.

Say, how long has it been since we did the SUV/sports car routine?

Tris

There are a few of us left on the list waiting for all the off-topic digital chatter to pass as if you're not a newbe to the list, you are aware that this was and as far as I am aware still is an "Olympus OM" list. No, I don't think it ever got changed to all things
Olympus as some seem to think even if they have been around a couple or three
years, they are still newbys, and the list was set up way before their time, Olympus
OM.

GeoW