Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome Gordon
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:08:27 -0700
Hi Julian:

And hello to all you 'Olympians'.  I'm from Calgary, Alberta, Canada and
have used Olympus Cameras since 1985, currently using OM1, OM1n, OM 4, and
am acquiring an OM 4Ti.. I have been adding to my system heavily of late,
with the intention of seeing what is available and then paring down to what
I will use. Currently, I have
21,24,28,50,50macro,35-70zm,100,135,200,300,2Xa all Zuiko and a 600 mirror.
I do also have an Olympus Y 90 Digital Voice Recorder (and can assure you
that it is not as well spoken as Julian). I am 54, married for 26 years with
4 children ages 14,16,18,21. My interest is in photography, coming back to
it, and in Olympus as my chosen system. I have already enjoyed some of your
dialogues and am interested in getting to know you. Thanks for your
welcoming letter.

Thanks Gord