[OM] Re: Size of pictures on the web was Re: TOPE 17

Subject: [OM] Re: Size of pictures on the web was Re: TOPE 17
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:00:44 -0400
Hi Johan:

My approach would be to have an ftp site where you would grant permission (
username and password) to anyone who wants to inspect the quality of your
pictures. I think that the 800 pixels is quite enough. In this day and age
puting something of quality, both creative and in resolution may invite
someone to steal your picture and us it for commercia purposes, proffiting
for himself or client without paying you..

peace

David