[OM] Re: TOPE 17 - Note: new URL and a new entry!

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 17 - Note: new URL and a new entry!
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:19:49 +0100
Hiya,

Some news from the TOPE front...

Firstly: yet another fine new entry has just been added to the TOPE 17
gallery.

Then... The URL?!? Surprise, surprise, look what the cat dragged in:
http://www.tope.nl/gallery.html

Indeed. I decided to register a proper domain name. Naturally, the .com,
.net and .org ones were already spoken for, but I managed to get the .nl one
and as TOPE physically resides in The Netherlands, that's kinda appropriate.
:)

Now... The registration ans DNS settings have only been finalised yesterday,
so the new domain name may not yet be visible in your whereabouts (this will
be resolved automatically over the coming few days as DNS propagation
progresses). So, in case www.tope.nl doesn't yet work for you, try the old
URL (i.e. http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html) in stead, and
try the www.tope.nl one in a few more days from now.

Then:
> I'm enjoying the latest TOPE. Some pretty good stuff already and more to
> come no doubt.

Definitely! It's yet another fine gallery. :)

> Thanks again  for making this possible Olafo.

You're most welcome, and thanks to you guys for participating! :)

> Regarding the new size standards, anyone else having trouble viewing
> some of the photos without having to scroll? Running at 1024 x 768 I can
> see 800 x 480 full screen, any more than 480 and I have to scroll
> up/down.  So far i just right click>view image to get full view in a new

Well, this is exactly why initially I was a bit reluctant to up the size
constraints (I too have my monitors set at 1024x768). Oh well, perhaps it's
time we'd upgrade to some higher resolution. :/

Cheers!
Olafo